Collectable scale model; precise, highly detailed, accurate, assembled diecast model, 1/24 scale
Scale model of a long wheelbase / chassis 1957 BERLIET GLR 8 R, with five cylinders MDU type engine, pre-combustion chamber injection system "RICARDO", 125 HP SAE, equipped with a 9 compartments tank body as manufactured by BSL in IVRY on the SEINE.
Category « Vehicles of Heritage ».
- Diecast cab and chassis.
- Diecast tank body.
- Engine, wheels, suspensions, chassis, cab interior fully detailed.
- Bonnet opening in three parts, side removable.
- Opening cab doors.
- Steering front wheels.
- Tires accurately modeled; tread shape, sidewall markings, dimensions.
- Operating transmission shaft with rear wheels.
- Opening side trunks.
- Opening filling trap doors.
- Metallic ladder.
- Opening pipes racks with removable pipes.
- Scale 1/24, lenght about 31,5 cm (12,4 ").
Limited edition numbered with certificate.
With authorisation of "Fondation Berliet"
Include a Notice dedicated by Mr Paul Berliet.
No posts found